How to add edit post or page content
To add or edit post content ensure you have your username and password handy.
Then do the following:
- Log in to your website’s admin area using your username and password. If you do not know how to do this click here
- On a new tab visit your website again and click on any page you wish to edit
- Doing no. 2 above you will find a black bar at the top of your website. This bar only appears to admin users and not the public users or visitors of your website. So you can only see it when you log in to your website.
- Now to edit any page you are on, look at the black bar at the top of the page you are visiting. Click Edit page.
- Now click on any text you wish to edit and edit it.
- When you are done, click update at the top right corner of the page.