Create an Invoice
Ensure you have your username and password before you continue.
- Visit this link
- Input your username and password
- On the the side menu ( on the left ), Click on Sales
- A drop-down will appear. Under the drop-down click on New Invoice
- Under Customer, click on the drop-down to reveal the list of customers to choose from
- You can also choose to search for the user from the drop-down. Click in the search box and input any part of the customer’s name. When it appears, select it.
- Scroll down and click Add Blank Line
- A Text box where you can add items to the invoice will appear. Do this each time you have to add a new item to the invoice.
- Input the information you want to add to the invoice. Add the quantity, unit price. The total cost will be calculated automatically.
- Check if every other value is in-tact.
- If everything is ok, click the Save Invoice button.