Add your custom email to the email app on Android and iOS
Ensure you have a working internet access before you continue. For this tutorial, I want use a mail client app that has proved to be easy to use and quick to configure. The app name is Lite mail and you can find it on the Google play Store for Android users and the App Store for iOS users. Links are below.
To add your custom email account to an email client app on your Android and iOS device:
- Search for Lite Mail on the app store
- Download and install it.
- Run the app
- Input your username and password
- Ensure the IMAP protocol is selected
- For incoming mail, input imap.hostinger.com
- Input port number 993
- For outgoing mail, input smtp.hostinger.com
- Input port number 465
- Ensure SSL is activated for both incoming and outgoing mails
- Save settlings.
- If your app requests for permissions, grant the app access.
- And thats it.
Watch the video below to see how it’s done.